STAR WARS Complete Locations Scans/qoutes?

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Lunacy1
Redshirt

STAR WARS Complete Locations Scans/qoutes?

Post by Lunacy1 »

Supposedly this book provides the 'data file' for the executor giving its acceleration. and it is stated to have shield output comparable to a small star, and is 100 times the mass of a star destroyer requiring greater power for acceleration. Does any one own this book and could pst scans of the relevant details it would be greatly appreciated :)
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Re: STAR WARS Complete Locations Scans/qoutes?

Post by Darth Fanboy »

So basically you want someone who paid money for the book to give you free shit.

This isn't at a library and/or local bookstore?
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Ire
Youngling

Post by Ire »

I never knew asking for certain scans from a book equals looking for free shit. The more you know
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Fanboy is being a dick, but what exactly did you think that was?

"I'm not going to buy it, go to the store and just look at it, or try to check it out of the library. Hey, could someone that already paid for this please give me copies of some of it."
Is that not asking for free shit in your estimation?
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Hav you know me so well. :luv:
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
aussiemuscle308
Padawan Learner

Post by aussiemuscle308 »

i don't know if this applies in other countries, but 'fair use' applies to copyright, in that if you CAN copy small amounts of copyrighted work. obviously it was intended for reviewers and book studies, but it applies to everyone. i think the rule of thumb is 10%. OTOH, it sounds like Lunacy1 might get more from the book if he found a legit version anyway. (like, are you using the figures for your own fanfic or what?)

i thought this was going to be a thread on where SW was filmed. :banghead:
========================================
If you believe in Telekinesis, raise my hand.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

So you just wanted to post about how dumb you are ten days after the thread died. Gotcha.