Most evil and cruel star wars eu villian (films don't count)

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Most Evil and Depraved Star Wars EU Villain

1.) Onimi (NJO): Orchestrated a war that killed trillions just to become a god. Also expresses giddy joy at the concept of killing everyone in the Galaxy.
42%
2.) Chantique (Kotor Comic): Strangles a man to death, mindrapes the protaganist by having him experience the memories of 1000 years of pain and torture, forces him to kill his friend and mocks him about him, decieves him into driving his friend away, and buries all of her former schoolmates alive. Also does it purely to get revenge on her father and rival.
26%
3.) Demagol (Same): The josef mengele of the star wars universe, and a major contributor in turning Darth Malak into a monster. He also sold his own child into slavery, simply for disrupting his school.
11%
4.) Exar Kun (TOTJ): Murdered his master, corrupted innocents, kicked off a war that killed millions
No votes
5.) Ysanne Isard (X-Wing): Ran a torture facility, and released a deadly virus as a giant screw you to the new republic.
16%
6.) Dezono Qua (Dark Times): He eats children, and is so callous about it that a jedi knight actually murdered him to keep his friend from taking revenge.
No votes
7.) Ta'a Chume: Murdered her own son, would be daughter in law, and actual daughter in law simply because she felt that they were "weak." And tried to murder in infant great grand daughter.
No votes
8.) Darth Caedus (LOTF): Tortures innocent, burns worlds after they surrender, and essentially acts like Darth Vader.
5%
9.) Darth Zannah: Betrays and murders her cousin, mindrapes another woman simply for being a rival love interest, and has quite a few cases of murder to her name.
No votes
10.) Karness Muur (Vector): Mentally tortures an innocent girl for 4100 years, and created the rakghoul race. He also permanently crippled Cade's girlfriend.
No votes

Total votes: 19

Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Most evil and cruel star wars eu villian (films don't count)

Post by Darth Yan »

6 months ago, I asked who was the best star wars eu villian. Now I'm asking who is the most irredeemably evil and cruel. Palpatine doesn't count since he's a film villian, and we all know he's the most monstrous person in the franchise. This is EU specific. You don't have to like the character or the particular product. You just have to consider the villian completely repulsive.
SapphireFox
Padawan Learner

Re: Most evil and cruel star wars eu villian (films don't count)

Post by SapphireFox »

That's some group of disturbed individuals you've got there. Have to go for the torturers as that is more depraved than merely killing someone. It's a hard toss up between them though.
You will see the tears of time.
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

I choose Chantique because even though Onimi's worse on the whole murder scale, he's clinically insane due to a stupid lab accident made by well intentioned but short sighted research. Chantique has a screwed up backstory, but is just so repulsive and inhumane that it's impossible to sympathize with her, and unlike Onimi, isn't clinically insane by accident. She chose to become a monster. The issues where she reveals her full depravity were easily some of the darkest star wars material I've ever read. As were the revelation of what she did to her fellow classmates.
EnterpriseSovereign
Sith Marauder

Post by EnterpriseSovereign »

I'd have gone for Malak as he bombards an unresisting Taris because he can't find the Protagonists on the surface. As that's not there I went for Caedus for doing something similar.
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

I considered Malak, but decided not to. In hindsight, maybe I should have included him. Don't forget that Malak condemns jedi to a fate worse then death simply to boost his power.
Anguirus
Sith Marauder

Post by Anguirus »

Where is Lord Shadowspawn? (Forget his real name but when you think Palpatine was a big softy, you are goddamn irredeemable. Also he was a body-snatcher who had his troops wear special armor so that when they were about to surrender he could agonizingly kill them all with the Force.)
"I spit on metaphysics, sir."

"I pity the woman you marry." -Liberty

This is the guy they want to use to win over "young people?" Are they completely daft? I'd rather vote for a pile of shit than a Jesus freak social regressive.
Here's hoping that his political career goes down in flames and, hopefully, a hilarious gay sex scandal.
-Tanasinn
You can't expect sodomy to ruin every conservative politician in this country. -Battlehymn Republic
My blog, please check out and comment! http://decepticylon.blogspot.com
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

again :cry: :banghead: Sorry.
Anguirus
Sith Marauder

Post by Anguirus »

Cronal! That was his real name. I probably won't vote just because I haven't read a lot of these villains, but I'll see about posting some passages from Shadows of Mindor later on. I was expecting a light read and wound up reading about the most twistedly demented villain I've ever seen in Star Wars, who almost body-steals Luke Skywalker with a bit of misdirection, almost destroys an NR fleet with hoards of disposable shock troops in TIEs, gravity well projectors, and astronomy, and whose goal is to destroy the universe as an offering to the Dark Side. He's like the Joker without a sense of humor, and as I said he considers Palpatine a weakling for wanting to control everyone in the galaxy instead of EATING them.

So yeah, he's a one-book villain, but he made an impression. He also likes puns, the fiend.
"I spit on metaphysics, sir."

"I pity the woman you marry." -Liberty

This is the guy they want to use to win over "young people?" Are they completely daft? I'd rather vote for a pile of shit than a Jesus freak social regressive.
Here's hoping that his political career goes down in flames and, hopefully, a hilarious gay sex scandal.
-Tanasinn
You can't expect sodomy to ruin every conservative politician in this country. -Battlehymn Republic
My blog, please check out and comment! http://decepticylon.blogspot.com
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Looking through the list just makes me yearn back for the time when EU villains were actually something besides standard variations of the "sith tries to take over" tripe.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

Onimi's a vong, Chantique's a slaver, Demagol's a mad scientist, Dezono Qua's a douchebag aristocrat, Isard's an imperial officer already established, Ta'a Chume's just a hapan aristocrat. Most are not sith. I'm not sure whether you approve of the choices or not.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Darth Yan wrote:Onimi's a vong, Chantique's a slaver, Demagol's a mad scientist, Dezono Qua's a douchebag aristocrat, Isard's an imperial officer already established, Ta'a Chume's just a hapan aristocrat. Most are not sith. I'm not sure whether you approve of the choices or not.
After NJO.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

they are trying to work around that. Abeloth's an ancient demon whose implied to have been a Celestial aka the guys who made centerpoint. I predict that the Sith will change sides
Night_stalker
Retarded Spambot

Post by Night_stalker »

Personally, I picked Iceheart. She's ruthless, insane, and absolutely merciless.
If Dr. Gatling was a nerd, then his most famous invention is the fucking Revenge of the Nerd, writ large...

"Lawful stupid is the paladin that charges into hell because he knows there's evil there."
—anonymous

"Although you may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, the Empire will always strike back."
chris0101
Redshirt

Re: Most evil and cruel star wars eu villian (films don't co

Post by chris0101 »

Evil is something that is hard to quantify and thus, hard to compare in that sense.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Re: Most evil and cruel star wars eu villian (films don't co

Post by Dalton »

Please read the rules, paying attention to the part about thread necro.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.