dont worry the eu writers will keep writing

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Sith God
Village Idiot

dont worry the eu writers will keep writing

Post by Sith God »

their wonderful novels about sw i'm sure they will get worse but everyone will still have sw after ep3 even though its screwed up but thats ok it makes sense to write a novel before all the movies are done if your going to expand on the subject of sw at least to the eu fans it does.

hey someone tell me in plain terms why the hell the empire after endor would use fighters other than ties.

one answer would be they were wiped out not

another would be there must only be one facility producing ties and there arent enough pilots, but if the empire has cloning facilities why wouldnt they i wonder if the nr will have to produce clones to counter the empire thus starting another clone war

oh they cant those gong people invaded and trashed the galaxy my mistake rock on eu writers rock on
BlueExcalibur
Redshirt

Post by BlueExcalibur »

The imperials stopped using TIE's simply because they don't have the resourses to replace all the ones they loose. Fighters without sheilds in SW would not last long.

The cloning facilities were probably lost at some point too.
"I have all the answers, but I never said they were right."
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." -Gandalf
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Please don't feed the troll fokes, just mooove along

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Sith God
Village Idiot

fighters

Post by Sith God »

even the ones with shields dont last long but i must disagree with you i'm sure the empire after jedi has the capability to produce their own fighters and clone troops and pilots at will
BlueExcalibur
Redshirt

Post by BlueExcalibur »

Mr Bean wrote:Please don't feed the troll fokes, just mooove along
I'm done.
"I have all the answers, but I never said they were right."
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." -Gandalf