If you could play a SW character

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Vicious
Jedi Knight

Post by Vicious »

Sharpshooter wrote: My fantasy part, though? Imperial Royal Guard. I get the cool armor and the robe, learn deadly martial arts, and get to do all the super-secret missions that nobody learns about. Plus, I get to sell myself out as a Mercenary once ol' Palps kicks the bucket, Kan Kyros-style.

Did I mention the cool suit?
Aw, shit. I forgot the Crimson Guard. Screw Jedi, I'll take the robe and pike, thanks. I've got some martial art experience, I'm tall and big enough to be imposing and I can stand patiently for hours.

Plus, I'm loyal to the Empire. For the Emperor! *charges screaming at a squad of Rebel scum*
MFS Angry Wookiee - PRFYNAFBTFC

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." -Richard Dawkins
Dark
Youngling

Post by Dark »

hmmmmmmm probly one of jabbas hench men. Im good at hitting people when told :lol:
In the future we wont spank the monkey, The monkey will spank us!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

According to my friends, Lando. Unfortuneatly, The only thing we got in common in terms of appearance is height and hair colour. We're on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to skin colour.

But I have the perfect disposition.

But failing that, I could be the cold hearted Bacara, if only Pcm 979 hadn't stolen him away.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Kenoshi
Youngling

Post by Kenoshi »

A rather short and rotund alien buried beneath so much latex rubber that I'd be unrecognizable. I'd appear on screen in a background shot for exactly two seconds. But there'd still be an action figure. 8)
I like frogs!
jack cloudy
Redshirt

Post by jack cloudy »

By age, I would be one of those padawan that got blasted in the temple.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depends on wheter you really want to get shot by a bunch of clones or killed by a sith who isn't even paying attention) I don't really have the build to keep up with them for even two seconds. :?
By personality, I would be an imperial officer who carefully tries to make his way up to being one of the highest ranking people on an ISD. I'd probably try to avoid being promoted to the role of captain or something, knowing that if you make a mistake at that level, you have the risk of getting some breathingproblems and I prefer to stay alive.
After Palpatine bites the dust, I would become captain of a nice and big new republic ship. (no more vader to punish me for not cleaning my shoes)
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Character

Post by DrkHelmet »

Personality wise, people tell me that I'm like Anakin (hard call on good or bad there. I guess it depends on your point of view).

As far actual body style, I look more like Jabba. :shock:
Perseid
Padawan Learner

Post by Perseid »

Going by age and size I'd be able to either pull off a Jedi Knight or a Stormtrooper.

Personality wise i'm much more suited to a Bounty Hunter or a Crimson Guardsman.
Aquatain
Padawan Learner

Post by Aquatain »

Now..who could pull of a Jar Jar...
There Lives More Faith In Honest Doubt,Belive Me,Than In Half The Creeds. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson.

"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Zwinmar
Jedi Master

Post by Zwinmar »

A Commando, either Empire or Republic it dont matter, as I did 4 years in the USMC as straight infantry
Pint0 Xtreme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Pint0 Xtreme »

An AZN Anakin Skywalker. :P
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Aquatain wrote:Now..who could pull of a Jar Jar...
Itsa meesa!

OK, just kidding. Hrmmm...looking directly at the movies, one of the Rebel pilots. For personality and all that, an advisor to a Senator, one of the guys standing at their shoulder and giving them information.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Aktariel
Youngling

Post by Aktariel »

With a little makeup, a Kel Dor (just because, according to the SWRPG, anyone inhaling from a Kel Dor breathmask gets hurt kinda bad, and there's a Kel Dor assassin who kills people that way - while holding his breath, we assume)

With a little makeup and contact lenses, Grand Admiral Thrawn. Just because Mitth'raw'nurodo is the best tactician ever.

With a lot of makeup, Barkhimkh, or Erikhor. Because they kick ass.

With total special effects, Niles Ferrier's wraith. Because the Defel was the coolest of all.

Without makeup, an Imperial Royal Guardsman (wasn't his name Kir Kanos, BTW?) simply because I look too young and like no one else from the films.
I love truth more than happiness; I will not rest.
- Phaethon Prime

A knife in the night is worth a thousand swords at dawn.
Srynerson
Jedi Knight

Post by Srynerson »

Lobot, because I already have the hairstyle. :D
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Imperial Royal Guardsman, For the Empire!(Though the silly forcepikes don't look half as good as the MagnaDroids staffs)

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Imperial Royal Guard, Kir Kanos-style... no sissified force-pike for me, rather a double-bladed vibro-pike! :twisted:

(Ah, if it wasn't obvious, Kir Kanos doesn't actually use a double-bladed lightsabre... though if it's an option, I'd take one, with Jedi powers to boot :P)
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
mississippi
Redshirt

Post by mississippi »

jabba . :D
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Imperial Tyrant, and commander of a kick ass battleship!

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Trekdestroyer
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Post by Trekdestroyer »

General Veers, beacause the name absalutely kicks ass and the general has an entire plontoon of walkers!

*runs as the mess members chase me down for my bad usage of the word plontoon*
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Trekdestroyer wrote:General Veers, beacause the name absalutely kicks ass and the general has an entire plontoon of walkers!

*runs as the mess members chase me down for my bad usage of the word plontoon*
Sandman, sandman, this is Knife. Fire mission on AB1001, shake and bake, fire for effect, over.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
squidman001
Padawan Learner

Post by squidman001 »

R2-D2! im sure i could fit my 6foot 4 inch frame in that tin can! :D
"Generally I find that killing mice is easier if you use your mind." Ford Prefect

"It's like a camel pissed on raspberries and then they bottled it."
LaserRifleofDoom
Padawan Learner

Post by LaserRifleofDoom »

Appearance... well I could probably pull off the young Obi-Wan from TPM, if I were to grow a pony-tail. But I'd really like to be a AT-ST driver or a random guy in a black Imperial officer's uniform. Those things are wicked cool.
The Technology of Peace!
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Given my stature and demeanour I'd say Royal Guard would suit me just fine.