The fun and frustration of Hapland 2

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

The fun and frustration of Hapland 2

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

Hapland 2 arrives

This game is fun and infuriating at the same time. Since the last one was posted, I thought I'd throw up the second so others could enjoy it a new version
"Though there are only 5 colours, in combination, they can create more hues then can ever be seen" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Totally stuck here.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

Stuck as in you can't do anything, or stuck as in you've come to an obstacle you can't pass?
"Though there are only 5 colours, in combination, they can create more hues then can ever be seen" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Guy N. Cognito wrote:Stuck as in you can't do anything, or stuck as in you've come to an obstacle you can't pass?
Stuck in... where the fuck do I even start?!
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

I'm not sure what the goal is... I randomly click stuff, and I've gotten a few things to happen. :?
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

The bsic premise is to get the portal under the ground to open. You might want to try Hapland 1 to get you started. Number one is easier. It's rather addicting once you get started. Google has links to tons of places which detail what to do so you can at least get started.