Going to make a SW Turn Based Naval Combat Game

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

moved at request of author, and because this is one of our oldest gaming related thread's

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

New Work

This was the old style:

Took up too much space even on 1024x768 monitors to have an effective
'scope', so i redid the artwork for the pieces, down from 89x89 pixels to just
50x50 pixels, allowing me to double the number of hexes shown onscreen.

I've also implemented a text line feature allowing you to type in the
cargo of a ship so you can show it on the map:

Along with a Icon showing movement:

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

The events that unfolded in me finding my way here started with chat room simming on AoL. We could always do board simming, but I always thought it sucked. Chat is realtime. We have a sd.net chat room so I could help get things rolling for you guys.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am