Best HL mod

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Best HL mod

Counter-Strike (CS)
22%
Day of Defeat (DoD)
22%
Natural Selection (NS)
11%
Other (specify, and I will add it)
11%
Firearms (Suggested by Pablo Sanchez)
33%
Team Fortress Classic
No votes

Total votes: 18

Lt. Dan
Jedi Knight

Post by Lt. Dan »

Firearms is my choise. I like the class system. There are many weapons to choose from and not being limited to one rifle. The things you can do in the game are great too, like going prone and sprinting. I like that you are limited in what you can do by the stamina bar. No happy monkey ass holes jumping everywhere. I realy like being a medic. This is one reason my dad can stand it,(my games have many times affended him because he is a peramedic, the whole life saver vs. killer thing.) You can help one an other, not just kill everyone. This adds another level to the game, making it harder, if you want to. The one thing that pissed me off about CS was the one life thing. Sure, it's fun but sometimes you just want to get back in and fight. With firearms you get both. You can get right back in, if you have the reinforcements. The crazy maps with the 'chutes are fun too.
d(-_-)b
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

FIREARMS!!!

After that, Science and Industry.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Damaramu
Jedi Master

Post by Damaramu »

Firearms for me as well. It was just too much fun. 8)
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

I used to like Firearms, it can be fun. I loved the parachutes, but I always ended up breaking my leg landing =/

(BTW, thanks for the name change Dalton!)
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.