[STGOD-I][RFD] Restart Data.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Pablo Sanchez wrote:
SirNitram wrote:Very, very little. The Lost are alone in still being upright, but like Byzantium, can't even deploy a full strength group to the region.
Being occupied with the evil Sassinid princes!
*Conscripts Pablo and throws him to the Zerg*
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

SirNitram wrote:*Conscripts Pablo and throws him to the Zerg*
Super-Pablo clone crushes a Zerg invasion of an entire galaxy before breakfast, then chokes to death on his croissant.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

That's what you get for abandoning the mighty powers of the Pip-Boy.
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

phongn wrote:That's what you get for abandoning the mighty powers of the Pip-Boy.
Are you suggesting that Alex isn't cool? I'm stacked with Pip-boy avatars, I can go back any time with plenty of variety.
--The Lord Humungus
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

I suggest nothing of the sort, merely that for the purposes of defeating the croissant a Pip Boy may be better.
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

phongn wrote:I suggest nothing of the sort, merely that for the purposes of defeating the croissant a Pip Boy may be better.
Only if you pick the "Breadmaster" perk at level three.

Alex... well, he's better at beating people up and drinking drugged dairy products.
--The Lord Humungus
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Excellent. Now all we need is for Marina to get this show on the road.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

phongn wrote:Excellent. Now all we need is for Marina to get this show on the road.
But the question of the start up territory hasn't been answered. Do we keep our previous territory or do we start with much smaller borders?

Also, I'm confused with the tech level. Is it SW level or ASVS level? Or is it in between?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Enigma wrote:
phongn wrote:Excellent. Now all we need is for Marina to get this show on the road.
But the question of the start up territory hasn't been answered. Do we keep our previous territory or do we start with much smaller borders?

Also, I'm confused with the tech level. Is it SW level or ASVS level? Or is it in between?
Star Wars level, as of the scaling from the ICS. Which basically means no one can field their big ships anymore, but for the majority of hte powers(Unlike, say, Enigma's Battlestar fleet) use their smaller ships. Heck, most of my ships are just SW designs with drive and ECM refits.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

SirNitram wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Star Wars level, as of the scaling from the ICS. Which basically means no one can field their big ships anymore, but for the majority of hte powers(Unlike, say, Enigma's Battlestar fleet) use their smaller ships. Heck, most of my ships are just SW designs with drive and ECM refits.
Oh I do hve smaller ships. I've got cap ships ranging from destroyers at 2km to super dreadnaughts at 10,000km. If the SDs are too big then I could scale them down. I almost never used these smaller ships (in fact in one STGOD I've given some to Marina, or did those ships defect to her empire?) when I could use the battlestars.

What would the limit be for firepower? My upper level ships can dish out 1e52MT.

The issue of territory is still unsolved.

I wouldn't know the scaling from ICS since I do not have that book. What limits do the book say or have?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

A medium TL is around 200 Gigatons, as you can see this is pretty potent.

However, we're being restricted to the smaller ships; basically, nothing vastly better than an Eclipse.

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

About mid-week this week.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

SirNitram wrote:A medium TL is around 200 Gigatons, as you can see this is pretty potent.

However, we're being restricted to the smaller ships; basically, nothing vastly better than an Eclipse.
For the purpose of the STGOD, what would be the upper limit of a ship's total firepower?

Again the question do we keep our original territory or is it reduced to a fraction of the original. (i.e. I.R.S. has over 120 galaxies under it's control)

P.S. Is one ton equal to 4.196Watts?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

1 kT = 4.186e12 J. Therefore, 1 T = 4.186e9 J.

1 kT/sec = 4.186e12 W, therefore 1 T/sec = 4.186e9 W.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

phongn wrote:1 kT = 4.186e12 J. Therefore, 1 T = 4.186e9 J.

1 kT/sec = 4.186e12 W, therefore 1 T/sec = 4.186e9 W.
Thanks.

P.S. So MIDAS is allowed? :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!