walk through tutorials

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Shrykull
Jedi Master

walk through tutorials

Post by Shrykull »

I wondered if anyone knows of any downloadable ones online,like the video professor CD's except free that are graphical and have you do exactly what the example shows you, just follow it's lead, l. Say one for the linux versions, one for web design software, that show you absolutely everything about the program you can do, partitioning whatever, I thought maybe these things would replace the need for software usage classes.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Nope. Those things you usually have to purchase as they're rather manpower-intensive to make (and people want a return on that cash)
Shrykull
Jedi Master

Post by Shrykull »

phongn wrote:Nope. Those things you usually have to purchase as they're rather manpower-intensive to make (and people want a return on that cash)
Really? I could probably make a book on how to use a program by doing several print screens and explaining what I did below those pictures.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

And printing that book would cost you quite a bit of money, along with hiring editors to proofread your book and purchasing the software (and fonts, if neccessary) to layout the book.