Call to Power 2

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Call to Power 2

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Hey,

I just got this game, and I'd like some strategy help.

Also, how are the normal civilization games(Sid Meier's) compared to the Call to Power series? Usually most of the reviews I have read have said how mediocre call to power is compared to the civilization series by Meier.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

I have this game, I just play it for the movies, so you don't want to ask me for advice.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I've been hunting for Call To Power for ages, can't find it anywhere... Sigh...

I enjoyed them, because they offered more stuff than classic Civ, but I'm sure there are some who don't enjoy them.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

The biggest problem people tend to have is the way CtP goes into future. I don't know about gameplay, though.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

CTP2 is a great game- much better than CivIII. I picked it up budget for 10 bucks Aus.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/