{STGOD 2} Out of Character Thread

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

{STGOD 2} Out of Character Thread

Post by Stormbringer »

Created an out of character thread
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

As stated before I will gone for about a week starting Wednesday.

EDIT: By the way, that assassination is open-ended - if anyone wants to pick up on it, great, otherwise I'll wrap it up in a day or two.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

So how many people are actually active and interested in continuing this thing? It doesn’t help that now three members are going on vacation but even before that we kind of hit a brick wall.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Sea Skimmer wrote:So how many people are actually active and interested in continuing this thing? It doesn’t help that now three members are going on vacation but even before that we kind of hit a brick wall.
I'm interested in continuing. Hell, i'll even go to war with ou if you'll let me finish building my defense network first.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I am very interested in doing this...I check it for updates often, and am mre active than some others...Oh and Skimmer, we still have diplomatic issues to resolve...
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Sea Skimmer wrote:So how many people are actually active and interested in continuing this thing? It doesn’t help that now three members are going on vacation but even before that we kind of hit a brick wall.
Well, it is summer, and people do go on vacation (or "vacation" in my case). But yeah, there are some people who haven't even done anything yet... Anyways, I won't be gone long and I may even have internet access.

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

I am. The problem is I've been rather busy at work so I'm not at my best creatively.

Second of all, there isn't really that much conflict or action to respond to.
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Off to Arkansas I go! Wheee! Ghetto.

До свидания

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

well we have conflict now...Thanks Skimmer! :D
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

I return to many, many, many posts I must go through...

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Not really, quite little has happened.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956