Sentimental Shooting

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Sentimental Shooting

Post by XaLEv »

This is a hentai game. It's a shooter, sorta like Ikaruga. You fly around in a ship fighting enemies like most games of this type, except you fly above a girl whose clothes you must also destroy with your main gun. Quite challenging, as you must destroy her clothes while dodging fire, and sometimes you only have one chance to get some of it. If you manage to complete this first stage, you move on to the boss fight, where you must destroy her underwear and defeat the boss to win. You can get up to three satellites to help you, of two types; missiles and lasers. Missiles are dumb fired, with a decent rate of fire, but strong, and the lasers automatically target the strongest enemy, fire constantly and pass through all obstacles.

Quite challenging, and quite fun. Anyone else here played it?
「かかっ―」
Xenophobe3691
Sith Marauder

Post by Xenophobe3691 »

Um...*fap fap fap*...where do you...*fap fap fap*...buy this...*fap fap fap*...game? *fap fap fap*
Dark Heresy: Dance Macabre - Imperial Psyker Magnus Arterra

BoTM
Proud Decepticon

Post 666 Made on Fri Jul 04, 2003 @ 12:48 pm
Post 1337 made on Fri Aug 22, 2003 @ 9:18 am
Post 1492 Made on Fri Aug 29, 2003 @ 5:16 pm

Hail Xeno: Lord of Calculus -- Ace Pace
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

SomethingAwful has a review of it in their Hentai game review section.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."