Problem with Ta

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Problem with Ta

Post by Coaan »

Alright...I've long been a fan of total anniahlation and I've played it on and off for five years at least now...never managed to get the core contingency but ah well.

The problem is...I can install and play it fine in campaign mode right up till mission seven...when a long scratch on the cd (which also disrupts music to the point where it skips and hangs when trying to play) prevents me from loading the mission entirely...hence causing the game to crash..

Now, the CC pack isn't an option as it's not sold anymore and the local game doesn't have a bargain bin anymore....any suggestions how this could be fixed? Yes I own the original so a replacement exe would be a legal move considering I cannot play the damn thing right now
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

You could try a grind wheel or head to eBay.
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

If buying over the net was an option...I'd take it, believe me..hunting high and low through the store again might be the only way
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »