STGOD2 Special Industries, and Government Departments.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

STGOD2 Special Industries, and Government Departments.

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Please give a list and brief explanations of your nations special industries/ businesses that are exportable, and that you have a decided advantage in. And a list/brief explanation of various governmental departments.

This is in no way official, but it will help your fellow STGODers.

Draconis Republic Governmental Departments

State Department:

This department is responsible for diplomacy, and signing treaties etc...

Ministry of War: This is responsible for the waging of war

R&D Division: Responsible for the research and development of military technology.

Ministry of Biotechnology: This is responsible for oversight of the vast biotechnology industry, and for the development of new techniques and enhancements

Jusitice Deptartment: Responsible for the legal system, and the prosecution of criminals.

Trade Commision: Responsible for the oversight of industry and trade. We do have heavy restrictions on what busnesses can and cant do.

Health Ministry: Responsible for healthcare

Republic Utility Corp: Controls the Utilities(water, power recourses etc)

Transportation Industry: Well?

Other than this, our government is set up like any other Constitutional Republic

Special Industries:

The Draconis Republics chief export is thier bio-engineered food. This is in demand all over the known Galaxy(though the nations they have no contact with dont know who produces it) Their food is more nutricious, stores better, and the seed needs less water than anyone elses(though they are sterle, so they have to keep comming back for more)

Another big business for the Draconis Republic is in their GeneModding(TM) They are very skilled in such techniques,and can transfigure a human into a mermaid should they so choose...(this may be a BIT off the mark, but you see the point)

The Republic, due to their BioTech is also a leader in Gene Therapy, creenng, and VERY competitive in Medicine. And their doctors specializing in XenoBiology are second to none.

The Draconis republic also has a technoogical advantage when it comes to particle acceleration. Having started using it centuries before the earthers did. They enjoy an advantage in power and speed from their Particle Beams and Ion Engines, and export pats and technical help for a nice profit.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

This should be done in the main thread like all force declaration related data. That way it can eventually be split into its own cleaned thread.
Last edited by Sea Skimmer on 2003-06-13 06:56pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Oy...I try to do something nice. :D
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

phongn wrote:Image
You misspelled supreme, Phong :D
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus