Brute Force

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Brute Force

Post by Death from the Sea »

I got this game at Circuit City recently and it was priced at $49.99 and it came with a $10 gift card so I got it for $39.99, not bad considering it is a new release.
Anyway bargain price aside....
The game itself is pretty damn fun. I like the game play and characters. Tex and his double mini-guns is awesome.
Only complaint is on weapons, you can only carry two guns and one of them is a default weapon that you cannot trade even if it runs out of ammo :evil: .
Anyone else got this game? thoughts? likes dislikes of game?
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
YT300000
Sith'ari

Re: Brute Force

Post by YT300000 »

Death from the Sea wrote:I got this game at Circuit City recently and it was priced at $49.99 and it came with a $10 gift card so I got it for $39.99, not bad considering it is a new release.
The game itself is pretty damn fun. I like the game play and characters. Tex and his double mini-guns is awesome.
Only complaint is on weapons, you can only carry two guns and one of them is a default weapon that you cannot trade even if it runs out of ammo :evil: .
I love this game! Brutus all the way! I don't actually own it, so I haven't played that much, but my friend has it. I've only tried multiplayer.

I prefer Halo (which I played for the first time a few days ago) for a few reasons.

1. Its an FPS, easier than a TPS like Brute Force.
2. Drivable vehicles. In Brute Force, you can look at the trucks and all, but you can't drive them.
3. More multiplayer modes. I think.

But the special abilities are awesome. Brutus' is the best.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Re: Brute Force

Post by thecreech »

Death from the Sea wrote:I got this game at Circuit City recently and it was priced at $49.99 and it came with a $10 gift card so I got it for $39.99, not bad considering it is a new release.
One of the problems i have is that there really is no variety in the missions, and the fact that you can literally finish every mission with just one of the characters if you are good enough.