[GTGOD3] Step By Step, We'll Conquer All

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

HAHAHA! You will find my magic to be ore powerful than that. My magic is impossible for all but Nitram, and Mystra to dispell.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

HAHAHA! You will find my magic to be ore powerful than that. My magic is impossible for all but Nitram, and Mystra to dispell.
HA HA! It is you who said you use 3rd edition rules! you have caused your own downfall!!

*shows alyrium Arsenal by perpetrated press, especially the part on the Dispeller weaponry.* your faith in the open gaming liscense has betrayed you!!!
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

What effective caster level is it at?

Because most of my spells I use are epic, and not subject to the Dispell series.
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

hmm..... HUDDLE!! *gathers up all his lead technomagi and begin discussing, every so often peeking up to take a look around* Break!
Seeing how it won't stop your magic, I've decided to leave you alone until the problem can be solved. Until then.. *zip-PANG!!! nothing but dust as I flee*
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Tasoth wrote:hmm..... HUDDLE!! *gathers up all his lead technomagi and begin discussing, every so often peeking up to take a look around* Break!
Seeing how it won't stop your magic, I've decided to leave you alone until the problem can be solved. Until then.. *zip-PANG!!! nothing but dust as I flee*
*As Tosoth flees the scene, he does not see the blue beam coming from behind him until it is too late.*

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

*A Hadoken courtesy of Cyran turns Tasoth into a collection of rapidly expanding particles.*
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Tasoth wrote:hmm..... HUDDLE!! *gathers up all his lead technomagi and begin discussing, every so often peeking up to take a look around* Break!
*As Tosoth flees the scene, he does not see the blue beam coming from behind him until it is too late.*

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

*A Hadoken courtesy of Cyran turns Tasoth into a collection of rapidly expanding particles.*
*Watches (form safe location) with glee*

This is fun!
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
JodoForce wrote:This is messed up alright... :?

And what is that about having killed me 10 times? I never ever died :twisted:
Okay, maybe not 10 times but I've killed you at least once and I don't think you've done much to me in return.

*Cyran powers up a Lightning-6 on wide dispersal and fries the area JodoForce is in.*

Okay, two times now.
*Teleports away from the area and appears next to Cyran*

*Swings Stubby Club of Meta-Destruction, destroying all the portals he open to divert fire and throughly smashing every dimension at the place where he stands--even if he somehow survives this, he won't be able to recover from this until tomorrow*
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Oh... and

*Fires a good ole R/UR rifle, which was designed from way back when for the express purpose of defeating the Prismatic Sphere*

Done :roll:
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

*As JodoForce appears infront of Cyran, he has time enough to see the end of 'The Trusty High-Powered Rifle', a muzzle flash, and no more as his head was splattered in about 10 directions. Jodo's body can be seen spiraling away, landing amongst the oranges, his body disintigrating amongst the acid of the orange gnomes.*
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Captain_Cyran wrote:*As JodoForce appears infront of Cyran, he has time enough to see the end of 'The Trusty High-Powered Rifle', a muzzle flash, and no more as his head was splattered in about 10 directions. Jodo's body can be seen spiraling away, landing amongst the oranges, his body disintigrating amongst the acid of the orange gnomes.*
*Eh Steve! jumps into the path of the bullet just as Cyran fires, absorbing it and falling to the ground. He gets up shouts his catchphrase "Eh Steve!" and ejects the bullet from his gelatin-like body*

Dude, Eh Steve! rules.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:*As JodoForce appears infront of Cyran, he has time enough to see the end of 'The Trusty High-Powered Rifle', a muzzle flash, and no more as his head was splattered in about 10 directions. Jodo's body can be seen spiraling away, landing amongst the oranges, his body disintigrating amongst the acid of the orange gnomes.*
*Eh Steve! jumps into the path of the bullet just as Cyran fires, absorbing it and falling to the ground. He gets up shouts his catchphrase "Eh Steve!" and ejects the bullet from his gelatin-like body*

Dude, Eh Steve! rules.
*Cyran already prepared for Eh Steve! intervening and had set up a...ummm....shit...uhhh...OH! Cyran had set up an ANTI-EH STEVE! FIELD, the prototype stopped Eh Steve!'s motion for a split second, long enough for the bullet to hit. Unfortuantely the prototype fried.*

Well, that...kind of worked....
Darth Garden Gnome

Captain_Cyran wrote:*Cyran already prepared for Eh Steve! intervening and had set up a...ummm....shit...uhhh...OH! Cyran had set up an ANTI-EH STEVE! FIELD, the prototype stopped Eh Steve!'s motion for a split second, long enough for the bullet to hit. Unfortuantely the prototype fried.*

*DGG already prepared for Cyran's preperations to stop Eh Steve! however, firing a blast directly into Cyran's bullet, fragmenting both in a brilliant splash of red light. Meanwhile, Eh Steve! scampers off with Cyran's 'Trusty High-Powered Rifle'*
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Captain_Cyran wrote:*Cyran already prepared for Eh Steve! intervening and had set up a...ummm....shit...uhhh...OH! Cyran had set up an ANTI-EH STEVE! FIELD, the prototype stopped Eh Steve!'s motion for a split second, long enough for the bullet to hit. Unfortuantely the prototype fried.*

*DGG already prepared for Cyran's preperations to stop Eh Steve! however, firing a blast directly into Cyran's bullet, fragmenting both in a brilliant splash of red light. Meanwhile, Eh Steve! scampers off with Cyran's 'Trusty High-Powered Rifle'*
*Is dragged along with his 'Trust High-Powered Rifle' saving him from JodoForce's attack.*

Ahhh! Someone get this thingie off my gun!!

*Cyran pulls The Stabby Knife and begins stabbing Eh Steve! and has an effect on even Eh Steve!, as the Stabby Knife is a power greater then that of even the Gnomish Sword of Stubbiness.*

He won't die!! Damn it let go of my gun!!
Darth Garden Gnome

Captain_Cyran wrote:*Is dragged along with his 'Trust High-Powered Rifle' saving him from JodoForce's attack.*

*Cyran pulls The Stabby Knife and begins stabbing Eh Steve! and has an effect on even Eh Steve!, as the Stabby Knife is a power greater then that of even the Gnomish Sword of Stubbiness* IT DOES NOT!!! :x

EH STEVE!: Eh...Steve!.... *Eh Steve! continues dragging, exhausted from all the stabbing*

EH STEVE: Eh.......Steve!.....

*Eh Steve! collapses, releasing Cyran, and crawls off to regenerate into the shadows*

ME: Meh, he had a good run. Guess now I'll have to fight you again. Dangit, now I gotta get up and everything. Ugh.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

*bgins grabbing cannonballs*

*Throws a cannonball at DGG, and teleports it inside his head*

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Captain_Cyran wrote:*Is dragged along with his 'Trust High-Powered Rifle' saving him from JodoForce's attack.*

*Cyran pulls The Stabby Knife and begins stabbing Eh Steve! and has an effect on even Eh Steve!, as the Stabby Knife is a power greater then that of even the Gnomish Sword of Stubbiness* IT DOES NOT!!! :x

EH STEVE!: Eh...Steve!.... *Eh Steve! continues dragging, exhausted from all the stabbing*

EH STEVE: Eh.......Steve!.....

*Eh Steve! collapses, releasing Cyran, and crawls off to regenerate into the shadows*

ME: Meh, he had a good run. Guess now I'll have to fight you again. Dangit, now I gotta get up and everything. Ugh.
*Gets to his feet, wipes off his robes and puts his 'Trusty High-Powered Rifle' in a portal, so he can get it at a moments notice.*

Alright punk...we'll just see if your Stubby Sword IS better then my Stabby Knife.
Darth Garden Gnome

Alyrium Denryle wrote:*bgins grabbing cannonballs*

*Throws a cannonball at DGG, and teleports it inside his head*
*falls to the ground, head now weighing more than the rest of his body*

Ouch! Okay, here we go *stands up...holds his own for a few...uh..plop! hes down again*

One sec here Cyran, I think I got it *open latches, head pops off. Shakes head until cannon ball pops out*

All right, that's a bit better. *unsheathes Gnomish Broadswor dof Stubbiness*

Have at ya!
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

*Falls from the sky, wrapped in the mangled chasis of his steam armor and lands right on cyran* phew!! *stands and dusts himself off*

Mecha Maniac
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Tasoth wrote:AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

*Falls from the sky, wrapped in the mangled chasis of his steam armor and lands right on cyran* phew!! *stands and dusts himself off*
*Lands on Tasoth. In full Jetfire mode. Poor Tasoth go squish*
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

*Mumbling can be heard from under the Wreckage of Tasoth, which is under Nitram's boot. Soon after both just mentioned begin to shake and with a mighty explosion are sent flying into the sky, Nitram shouldn't have any problems, but Tasoth's destroyed chasis is unlikely to survive the fall.*

Bastards, a guy can't get into a 1 on 1 fight without half the universe falling on him...

Now, where was I?
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Captain_Cyran wrote:*Mumbling can be heard from under the Wreckage of Tasoth, which is under Nitram's boot. Soon after both just mentioned begin to shake and with a mighty explosion are sent flying into the sky, Nitram shouldn't have any problems, but Tasoth's destroyed chasis is unlikely to survive the fall.*

Bastards, a guy can't get into a 1 on 1 fight without half the universe falling on him...

Now, where was I?
SPLAT!

Bet you weren't expecting that!

::The citric superacid burns into cyran::
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Rye wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:*Mumbling can be heard from under the Wreckage of Tasoth, which is under Nitram's boot. Soon after both just mentioned begin to shake and with a mighty explosion are sent flying into the sky, Nitram shouldn't have any problems, but Tasoth's destroyed chasis is unlikely to survive the fall.*

Now, where was I?
SPLAT!

Bet you weren't expecting that!

::The citric superacid burns into cyran::
*Looks up to see the acid, openning up with fire-6 Cyran toasts the citric acid.* Alright...I'm gonna open up a fuggin Supremedoken if I don't see someone to kill real soon...
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

::an unholy wail can be heard, several asexually reproduced clones rain down on cyran, two clones per wrist bite through, no hands, no spells::

You like to eat us you say? muwahahaha!

::Squirts citrus in cyran's eyes::
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Rye wrote:::an unholy wail can be heard, several asexually reproduced clones rain down on cyran, two clones per wrist bite through, no hands, no spells::

You like to eat us you say? muwahahaha!

::Squirts citrus in cyran's eyes::
*Looks up at the clones falling from the sky, he grabs DGG who is right next to him and tosses him up towards the coming mailstrom.* GNOMEDOKEN!!!

*Cyran then lets loose with the almighty fury of a Gridfiredoken which totally obliterates all of the gnomes.*
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

*lands and performs his best black knight impression* We'll call it a draw.... *rushed out of there by the dwarven legions*

Mecha Maniac