STFU N00b!!!!!1

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

STFU N00b!!!!!1

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Image Image
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Quite funny, i take it it's based on counter strike.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Very common in counterstrike. That was pretty funny, i thought the last part would have more to it though
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

That's HIlarious!

:lol: :lol:
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

It's incomplete.
「かかっ―」
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Stupid. It's so much easier just to say it to them 'in person' during a game.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

Very appropriate for today. The kids at school had a lan party playing UT and one kid, charles, kept sniping keith, and keith got really pissed cause he thought it was cheating. I was like "WTF? Its a valid tactic, either learn to get a better tactic or shut the fuck up, you cunt licking whining piece of shit.
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

kojikun wrote:Very appropriate for today. The kids at school had a lan party playing UT and one kid, charles, kept sniping keith, and keith got really pissed cause he thought it was cheating. I was like "WTF? Its a valid tactic, either learn to get a better tactic or shut the fuck up, you cunt licking whining piece of shit.
Aw the poor baby Keith didn't know how to lumberjack? I love playing for fun, but consistently nailing campers is pretty hilarious as well. Of course, I can camp with the best of 'em too...
Image Image
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Isn't that assault? I always hated the grenade in the vent. Heh.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Cal Wright wrote:Isn't that assault? I always hated the grenade in the vent. Heh.
Translation: OMG U CH34T1NG F4G H0\/\/ D1D J00 |<N0\/\/ ! \/\/45 T|-|3R3 BU|_|_5|-|17 \/\/4|_|_|-|4C|<3R!!!!!111 :shock:

LOL Just kidding... :P
Image Image
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Cal Wright wrote:Isn't that assault? I always hated the grenade in the vent. Heh.
Translation: OMG U CH34T1NG F4G H0\/\/ D1D J00 |<N0\/\/ ! \/\/45 T|-|3R3 BU|_|_5|-|17 \/\/4|_|_|-|4C|<3R!!!!!111 :shock:

LOL Just kidding... :P
I've seen that before... in Day of Defeat...

Its even worse now considering that when you die, the camera focuses on whoever killed you... and people still bitch about wallhacking.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh