Obscure Freaking Questions

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Obscure Freaking Questions

Post by consequences »

There was one point, at Philcon many years ago, where I was playing a game in development with the writer, with a working title of "Space Guys wth Guns" Does anyone here know anything?

Also, at Lunacon one year in the distant past, I played a game, with a name of either The Hunted or Hunter(probably) which was kind of like the premise for The Running Man, where you bought your stuff, and went in trying to kill a specific uber target, while dispatching as many others as you could. It had a distinctly Cyberpunk 2020 feel to it as I recall, but that could just be nostalgia for another great system talking. Anyone know anything?
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Anyone? Hello? *starts playing the harmonica*
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

consequences wrote:Anyone? Hello? *starts playing the harmonica*
::steals the Harmonica, and gives him an accordian.::
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

*Starts playing polkas, with no change of expression on his face*

Oh, and does anyone know where 'Blood, the rpg of Modern Horror' could be found?