Majesty

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Majesty

Post by FaxModem1 »

I think its a cool game, one of the first simulation games where you can't control your heroes, instead oyu have to motivate them through an amount of gold :twisted: . Has anyone else played this game and what do ya'll think of it?
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

played it, beat it, cheated on last two levels.

the victory screen is not worth the work :cry:

but the game is fun up to that point. 8)
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Played it before...

All you need are lots of wizards. I swear, those are the only things you'll ever need.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Exonerate wrote:Played it before...

All you need are lots of wizards. I swear, those are the only things you'll ever need.
YEah, but at low levels they suck. I can't tell you how much money I had to pay to get some of them to level THREE!
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

I played that game. Thought it was a novel concept. I liked it but never finished it. Now that I think of it, Im not even sure where my CD is. I hate when I loan out a CD and realize I never got it back, months and months later.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

bwhaha. last level, you start with a level 37 mage.

then get attacked by goblins :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna