Rise of Nations

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

meNNis
Padawan Learner

Rise of Nations

Post by meNNis »

So guys, whats the bottom line? Worth buying, or not? It looks like the kind of game I would enjoy, I like strat games, either real-time or turn-based, but I'm not sure, and thought I would ask yall. Should I buy it?

Edited by Lagmonster to remove the pirating part of the question.
<middle finger> Fuck political correctness </middle finger>

"Most people are of average intelligence." ~ Wicked Pilot (I happen to disagree)

Anti-PETA / Anti-Facist League

PROUD to be a Libertarian-American-Warmongering-Warsie-Asshole, Thank you.
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

I found that it is worth the money, its a pretty good game. The real time part of it is nothing new really, but the conquer the world campaigns are fun. Its my new favorite strategy game.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

LOL you too? Yea it kicks ass.
I only played two civs so far and I like them both. Turks/Incas. Turks with cheap villies and 2 free siege units for each shop kicks butt. And the Incan gold with the mines ROX!

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."