[TGOD - Part 2] Beware The Gnomes...

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

RogueIce
_______

[TGOD - Part 2] Beware The Gnomes...

Post by RogueIce »

We have...returned... :twisted:

DINK DINK! HAIL GNOMAGE!
Last edited by RogueIce on 2003-05-23 01:23am, edited 1 time in total.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

With a vengeance to match.

GNOMISH HITLIST:
Straha: for spreading the evils of Janeway...erg...
Alyrium Denryle: The TGOD thread gone and the temporary alliance over, the Gnomish Hordes have a score to settle.
Darth Fanboy: For his mockery!

More to come later; now I must bid you a-do. RL calls I'm afraid. My Grand Vizier will carry on until my return.

DINK DINK! HAIL GNOMAGE!
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Is this something we should be concerned about??? :P
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Shinova wrote:Is this something we should be concerned about??? :P
ADDITION TO HITLIST:

Shinova - For questioning us. Or something like that.

Anyway, yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
irishmick79
Rabid Monkey

Post by irishmick79 »

Awwww, how cute, lookey at all the gnomes....they only come up to my ankles...I think I'll.....hey, wait a minute....OH GOD! GET 'EM OFF ME! GET 'EM OFF ME!
"A country without a Czar is like a village without an idiot."
- Old Russian Saying
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

irishmick79 wrote:Awwww, how cute, lookey at all the gnomes....they only come up to my ankles...I think I'll.....hey, wait a minute....OH GOD! GET 'EM OFF ME! GET 'EM OFF ME!
That's what happens when you call us "cute" and you're not a female.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you male SD.Netters.

Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

"Smashy smashy crush the gnomies". :twisted: :twisted:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

[homer] Hehe, look at all the funny little midgets... *Starts smashing gnomes* Wait, OMG, THEY MOVE!!!!!! "Noo, Noo, please stop" *gurgle gasp* [/homer]
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Montcalm wrote:"Smashy smashy crush the gnomies". :twisted: :twisted:
You can never get all of us! Fool, now you shall DIE!

*sends wave after wave of Gnomes to swarm over Montcalm*

Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

RogueIce wrote:
Montcalm wrote:"Smashy smashy crush the gnomies". :twisted: :twisted:
You can never get all of us! Fool, now you shall DIE!

*sends wave after wave of Gnomes to swarm over Montcalm*
Bwahahahahahahahaha i laugh at you pityfull atempt to kill me,smashy smashy pulverise the gnomes. :twisted:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Awww...they're so CUUUUUTE! Especially the way they rend their victims limb from limb...crap. *warps out of thread*
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Chewbacca likes gnomes. They're bite-sized!

Tiny hammers good for cleaning teeth.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

AWWW LOOKA DA CUTE WIDDLE GNOMY GNOMES!!! Their Gnomish Shortswords of Stubbyness are soooo cute! *swipe!*

Uh oh, I'm outta here!

*jumps into his Camaro's cockpit and blasts off!!*
Image Image
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Bwahahahahaha! Thats cute thats really cute! I mean look at them they've even got litle red wings jerseys and everything!

*Gnomish horde halted by J.S. Giguerre*

AhahahhAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You kids have fun with your Gnomeing or whatever it is you do, I have to find out who the DUCKS are playing for the STANLEY CUP!
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
irishmick79
Rabid Monkey

Post by irishmick79 »

Fanboy, I feel compelled to remind you of something....

"A country without a Czar is like a village without an idiot."
- Old Russian Saying
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Oh, look. Puny mortals. Finally, a chance to properly test my new form's capabilities.

*Transforms into jet mode and strafes the Gnomes with HADOKENs*
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Tell me, what does it take to join the Gnomish hordes in their brutal conquest of Earth? :D
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Captain tycho wrote:Tell me, what does it take to join the Gnomish hordes in their brutal conquest of Earth? :D
You`ll have to go in a special shrinking machine. :mrgreen:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Captain tycho wrote:Tell me, what does it take to join the Gnomish hordes in their brutal conquest of Earth? :D
Well, you can sell your soul to DGG, have yourself transformed into a Gnome, or just post a reply saying you wish to join and put it in your sig. We'll come up with a position for you to put in there. :D

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Joining the Gnomes might be fun.... Im already almost short enough (5'4" , or something like that).... can I join?
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Can I be the "Star Center for the Gnomish Basketball Team"?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

You can all join! The more, the quicker we take over the World! Or at least convince Wong to give us our own Usergroup. :wink:

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

JOY! Can I be Gnomish Admiral and command a Gnome-sized SSD?
My Audioscrobbler

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Mitth'raw'nuruodo wrote:JOY! Can I be Gnomish Admiral and command a Gnome-sized SSD?
Sure thing! And it'll have Uber-Culture Tech and R/UR Fields up the Wazoo as well!

All a product of great GNOMICON tinkering!

neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

RogueIce wrote:
irishmick79 wrote:Awwww, how cute, lookey at all the gnomes....they only come up to my ankles...I think I'll.....hey, wait a minute....OH GOD! GET 'EM OFF ME! GET 'EM OFF ME!
That's what happens when you call us "cute" and you're not a female.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you male SD.Netters.
So should we call you ugly?
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@