Battlefield 1942 clan?

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Battlefield 1942 clan?

Post by StarshipTitanic »

As there isn't one, I'd like to start one! Anyone interested? I'd like to compile a list to submit to the FAQ. I don't think we really need a leader, we can just meet for some (hopefully Pacific) fun. It would be awesome to have a fully crewed ship. Our callsign can be [SDN]. Include your time zone, too.

Name: [SDN]Cap'n Crunch
Time Zone: GMT -5 (EST)
Name: {SDN}JediNeophyte
Time Zone: GMT -7
Last edited by StarshipTitanic on 2003-05-22 08:45pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

I'd be interested, as soon as my other comp's net adapter decided to start working. Until then I'm stuck on this Celeron 500MHz, so no BF1942 for me.

{SDN}JediNeophyte
GMT-7
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

I will have to decline, as this is one game supported by the Dark Guard. My allegiance is with them. However, while I can neither promise nor deny any aide, rest assured I will keep an eye on you.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Got one, that's nice. :)
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."