Enter the Matrix: tips, tricks & helpful hints.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Enter the Matrix: tips, tricks & helpful hints.

Post by Death from the Sea »

I bought this game yesterday and absolutely love it, but it is pretty tough in some places sooooo if you have any helpful tips/hints or good tricks to perform in the game please put them here.

I am currently stuck on the secong helo- boss level at the airport so if anyone can give me some good tips to use there that would be greatly appreciated.
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
Sothis
Jedi Knight

Post by Sothis »

I beat it simply by letting my anger fuel me. Trick is (if you have stun grenades) to throw a grenade when Sparks tells you a team is dropping in. That sends the SWAT team into disarry, then quickly and using Focus take them out, getting their ammo. Go to the wall on the side of the room where you came in, then, strafe left, pushing the F and/or jump keys to flip and jump to avoid getting shot. Hold down the Focus key and fire like crazy.
Hakuna Matata
The Forums of Sothis! http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/sothis.html
Sothis
Jedi Knight

Post by Sothis »

Just realised, you said second right? The chopper with the Agent? Only advice is to blast away furiously at it- it's a weak chopper and you can take it out quickly, though you'll lose health.
Hakuna Matata
The Forums of Sothis! http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/sothis.html
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

I finally went back and started playing as Ghost again and beat that agent chopper. I now have Niobe past the nuke reactor and I have Ghost working his way into the Nuke reactor. Persephone is too sexy!
I also like how the vampires and werewolves needed to be staked to be killed in the mansion, made me feel like I was playing BtVS again :D .
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector