Enter the Matrix PC Game

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

Darksider wrote:
Death from the Sea wrote:anyone try to fight the agent on the rooftops when you are trying to get to the phone early in the game? I did and he handed me my ass. Later in the cargo plane with Niobe though he is easier.
I got luckey and Focus-kicked him off the roof.

I was playing PS3 version though so that may explain my "Good luck"
PS3 version??? did you mean PS2?
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Great. Now the secret's out. 8)
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Gamespy said the game was crap and not worth it. I generally trust their reviews. Would you disagree?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
GonK
Youngling

Post by GonK »

I would honestly say that the game isn't worth buying for the pc. if you have a console then it's probably worth renting. It's not that it's a bad game just that it's very average. The focus system is cool but on the pc the fighting can feel very random just hit the buttons and hope with the changing camera angles not helping.

Oh yeah and if your playing as ghost you may want to find some of the cheat codes for the driving levels. The AI in them is terrible with Niobe driving into everthing but except empty road.

Honestly the games a dissapointment, if not for the extra footage and the Matrix franchise the game would be dismissed as a second rate console conversion for the pc.
"That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen, including the topless blond out at the swimming pool this morning. But, like the topless blond, some stupid things are fun to stare at." Raoul Duke, Jr.
<---And if you EVER see that face wandering roung Edinburgh with a bottle of Jack Daniels then I advise you to run. Or you could come over and buy me more Jack Daniels.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

2000AD wrote:Gamespy said the game was crap and not worth it. I generally trust their reviews. Would you disagree?
It's got way too many problems to buy it for PC. It's pretty fun on consoles though.

The only good thing about the PC, is that there is the chance of patches fixing many of the problems.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Death from the Sea wrote:PS3 version??? did you mean PS2?
Damnit! You're stealing my lines! I pointed that out before the board reset! :lol:
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

No, I moved those comments out and locked the thread
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Oh. OK, that explains it. Carry on.

*uses Jedi Mind Trick on all non-mods*
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

i bought the PS2 version the day it came out. I've since beat the game with both characters and can say that it is bad ass. thats all you need to know. now go. buy. enjoy. :D
Bungeeeeeee!!! Nooooooooo!!!Image

Oh no, sweetie. I don't think you're a whore....whores actually charge money.

ImageImageImage