TGOD?

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Sektor31
Padawan Learner

TGOD?

Post by Sektor31 »

What does TGOD stand for? I'm a good RPer, but I've never heard of this acronym before.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

*thwack* It's stands for "The Good Old Days" where the participants try to off each other, while using loopholes to allow them to escape death...

Phong, you might want to put this in the forum FAQ...
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Added a little something to it now.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

I think this is sufficiently dealt with. For future reference, read the threads of existing TGODs, and check the FAQ. Thanks, everyone.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.