Fallout 2 Editor

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

phongn
Rebel Leader

Fallout 2 Editor

Post by phongn »

Black Isle has just released their in-house editor for Fallout 2!

http://fallout.blackisle.com/
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Bah! ENough Fallout 2, when's Fallout 3 coming out?
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Cool...and ESB...who knows...hopefully if Lionheart does well they MIGHT do Fallout 3.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:Cool...and ESB...who knows...hopefully if Lionheart does well they MIGHT do Fallout 3.
Damn I hope so, I've been needing a fresh Fallout fix for a while, and though Planescape Torment helped give me my twisted, well-thoughtout and humourous game fix, I crave Fallout 3!
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:Cool...and ESB...who knows...hopefully if Lionheart does well they MIGHT do Fallout 3.
Damn I hope so, I've been needing a fresh Fallout fix for a while, and though Planescape Torment helped give me my twisted, well-thoughtout and humourous game fix, I crave Fallout 3!
I still play it...have you tried being ultra dumb(Int 1-2)

The responses are worth it.

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:

Try dropping your charisma, agility and intelligence to 1 and pumping up your Strength, Perception and Luck. Add to that Bloody Mess and Sex Appeal. Funny game :twisted:
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Try dropping your charisma, agility and intelligence to 1 and pumping up your Strength, Perception and Luck. Add to that Bloody Mess and Sex Appeal. Funny game :twisted:
LOL...the only other one I did was the Jinxed bit...that was hilarious.

People losing weapons and dying almost for no reason...it was like some Three Stooges show.

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:

People losing weapons and dying almost for no reason...it was like some Three Stooges show.
Jinxed + Sex Appeal, drop your luck to 1 and then ramp up endurance. Keep the rest as in the first lot. Travelling from the village to the town I got the following message "You have tripped and fallen on a small pebble, the ground delivered a critical hit." :D My HP dropped to about 2.

Image Image
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:

Jinxed + Sex Appeal, drop your luck to 1 and then ramp up endurance. Keep the rest as in the first lot. Travelling from the village to the town I got the following message "You have tripped and fallen on a small pebble, the ground delivered a critical hit." :D My HP dropped to about 2.
Oh yeah...sniff I want Fallout 3...sigh

Still that game just provided endless amusement.

The whole dumb(me am 1 IQ) quotes and of course Jinxed alone spoke the humor of these guys.

Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

The cool hidden jokes from monty python and the hitchhikers guide made it an all time classic for me
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Keevan_Colton wrote:The cool hidden jokes from monty python and the hitchhikers guide made it an all time classic for me
Don't forget the Enterprise Shuttle craft :D (ah Hyposprays and dead red-shirts).

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Keevan_Colton wrote:The cool hidden jokes from monty python and the hitchhikers guide made it an all time classic for me
The bridge always makes me smile. I hope they put as much thought and effort into the next one.

Image Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Don't forget the Enterprise Shuttle craft :D (ah Hyposprays and dead red-shirts).
you know, if I had the time time I'd do an SD.net/ASVS mod for Fallout 2, something like Flameout or other pun. :D

Image Image
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
you know, if I had the time time I'd do an SD.net/ASVS mod for Fallout 2, something like Flameout or other pun. :D
LMAO....oh yeah I could see instead of the Spammer being unknown it could be hecklers against Darkstar or something.

Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Damn that would be fun.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote: Don't forget the Enterprise Shuttle craft :D (ah Hyposprays and dead red-shirts).
LMAO....oh yeah I could see instead of the Spammer being unknown it could be hecklers against Darkstar or something.
It would take some good writing, and lots of time. So if anyone wants to do it, go for it I say. :wink:

Image Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Keevan_Colton wrote:Damn that would be fun.
Newbie tries to enter FAQ, A Guardian steps forward in his powerarmour "Fuck off hatfucker, you're not ready to see this yet." :wink:

Image Image
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:

Do that and talk to the stupid cow herder in the first town (Torr) ;)
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I wonder would editing in Tank Girl, Genetic Infantry and ABC robots be a bad thing?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin