Looking for a game.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Looking for a game.

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Their was this old game I played years ago, you controled a paper airplane and you and to fly it through a house. I can't remember the name though. Does anyone here know where I can download it, or atleast the name?
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

There have been quite a few of them. There's a fairly recent one PCG covered, came out about a year ago I think.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

It reminds me of the micro-machine games for game gear.
Ahhhh... Fond memories. Game Gear, six batteries will last you 30 mins!
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

SolidSnake wrote:It reminds me of the micro-machine games for game gear.
Ahhhh... Fond memories. Game Gear, six batteries will last you 30 mins!
He he he he, I know what you mean, I eventually stopped using batteries at all. I had the AC adaptor, wall plug, and the battery pack. I also had that stupid magnifiying glass thing and the TV Tuner that didn't work if hell wasn't currently frozen at the time. Man that thing was a piece of shit, but it, and Shining Force 2, are what turned me on to RPGs. And Ican't stand that fucking game anymore.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

I think the game that turned me on to RPG's was this game called "Shining in the Darkness" for Genesis.

Is it just me, or do you get annoyed when people refer to pc or console games as "video games"? or am i just an overly annoyed... uh, dude?
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Shining in the Darkness was good....got it on my emulator here.....got my full set of console emulators.....its easier than digging the consoles out the attic and they even look good on here ;)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Keevan_Colton wrote:Shining in the Darkness was good....got it on my emulator here.....got my full set of console emulators.....its easier than digging the consoles out the attic and they even look good on here ;)
Fun but I wish more then one dungeon.

Though I was happy to see a 3D through your eyes dungeon for a 16 bit system.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete