Tribes 2 idiots..

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Sektor31
Padawan Learner

Tribes 2 idiots..

Post by Sektor31 »

Alright, if anyone has ever played "Construction" for Tribes 2, you would know what I'm talking about.

I go and make a RP Construction server, a few people join, game progresses great. Someone joins and screws it up by doing something (I still don't know what, my server kept funking up) that caused people to disconnect at random times. Story goes on, people are joining and leaving, basically it turns into an anarchy server. Now people blame me for that, even though I was probably the heaviest RPer in the damn place.

This happened the previous 3 times I tried to run a RP server. Looks like roleplayers are a dying breed nowadays...
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

While playing tribes at my cousin's house, I detonated a tac nuke in my team's own base... killed nearly everyone.

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
Sektor31
Padawan Learner

Post by Sektor31 »

That isn't TOO bad, I've seen people detonate what I call "lag brigades".

That is, a group of lamers go on a War2k2/2k3 or Meltdown2 server and charge up their Mitzi nuke. Then boom, they all throw the nuke into the team's own base on purpose.