Neverwinter Nights

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Neverwinter Nights

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Who here has it?
Anyone play online much?
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

USed to...waiting for Expansion.

Only reason don't play online much...not enough time aside from posting(I do a good deal of posting at work)
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Sokar
Jedi Master

Post by Sokar »

I play quite frequently, have a 15th level fighter at the moment. I rarely playon line thou as my ISP sucks serious ass(but then again it is FREE through the University......) as it disconnects every 2.5 hours.....
Im moving here in a month or so and were going to shoot for getting DSL or Cable access depending on whats available.
BotM
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

One of the reasons I ask is I'm thinking of putting together a world....might be nice to have some players :)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

Single player was a tremendous letdown.

I would be interested in a multiplayer stuff.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Spyder
Sith Marauder

Post by Spyder »

I like NWN!

http://www.krynnhaven.com

Use their hak pack. It's got a shitload of shit in it.
:D
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

I too was going to wait for the expansion before I played again, but when I got cable internet I dug it out planning to try multiplayer. Everything was fine and dandy... Until I installed the update patch. Once I did, the fucking thing declared that my CD Key is invalid!

Since I've seen that some others at the Bioware website had the same problem and were told to contact Infogames for tech support, I just skipped ahead to do that. At first I couldn't find the website for Infogames Australia, so I contacted Infogames International, detailing what the problem was as well as what the problem WASN'T.

So a few days later, I got a reply. I was told to check whether the NWNCDKEY.INI has the key "exactly matches what you've got in the manual", and that I suppose to contact Infogames Australia for tech support.

That was three weeks ago, no reply yet. :evil:

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to send another email, maybe this time I'll get a reply that will actually help me... *sigh*.
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

And what do you know, Infogames International gave me an invalid email address that was bounced back as undeliverable not minutes after I sent it.

It looks like I'll have to wait for the 1.30 patch and hope that by then the problem will disappear... :evil:
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists