STGODs/SDs ahoy!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Pablo Sanchez wrote:
SirNitram wrote:In the time it takes them to do that, I could infect a Galaxy.
Then you would infect two, then four, then eight, then... then I would psychically attack one task force of yours, and the telepathic nature of your power would spread the doom, killing billions of worlds, and with each fresh genocide, adding that pain to the spreading Dark-force wave, 'til it swept back and forth across your territory like a storm from hell.

And then you would recover within a month. Bastard nanites...
The Beast may be vunerable to plasma and telepathics, but we make up for it in speed.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Speed? Speed is of no consequences. The walls of New Rome are like a rock, and you will all break against them like waves...

Verbero magno baculo...
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

HemlockGrey wrote:Speed? Speed is of no consequences. The walls of New Rome are like a rock, and you will all break against them like waves...

Verbero magno baculo...
*uses 15th century Hungarian bombard to knock down the walls*
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

HemlockGrey wrote:Speed? Speed is of no consequences. The walls of New Rome are like a rock, and you will all break against them like waves...

Verbero magno baculo...
Rock? sandstone maybe... more lick just sand more likely... *Annihilates Hemlock's fleet.*
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

::slowly sneaks over here from the TGOD::

No one will try and find me here. :twisted:

And then after napping for a little I can go right back
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Bow before the awesome might of the Third Babylonian Empire!
Victory for Babylon!
Supermod
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Okay, this thread is really spam, so I'll lock it. Future STGOD discussions can go in the other thread