nVidia tries to play the Godfather, Linus disagrees...

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Infidel
Jedi Master

nVidia tries to play the Godfather, Linus disagrees...

Post by The Infidel »

So... nVidia tried to block Hardware Unboxed because they apparently had too much focus on rasterization compared to ray traycing. Linus in Linus Tech Tips disagrees and nVidia backpedals afterwards.

Linus can have a somewhat annoying voice, but listening to him firing himself up for about half an hour is gold!

Using your big muscles against independent "press" is not a good thing.
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Re: nVidia tries to play the Godfather, Linus disagrees...

Post by Ace Pace »

And thats a clickbait title :(
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
The Infidel
Jedi Master

Re: nVidia tries to play the Godfather, Linus disagrees...

Post by The Infidel »

Ace Pace wrote: 2020-12-16 02:24am And thats a clickbait title :(
That was not my intention. Sorry.
But you have to admit it's asshole behaviour from nVidia?
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting