Battlefront II Free on Xbox One

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

KraytKing
Jedi Knight

Battlefront II Free on Xbox One

Post by KraytKing »

Turns out the old Battlefront II is backwards compatible on Xbox One and is free for a while. I downloaded it yesterday and played for a solid three hours, reliving childhood memories with every casual comment by the AI.

Also, I need to work on my skills, I'm dreadfully out of practice. My K/D used to be nearly seven as a third grader, now it's hovering around three. Against BOTS. Admittedly, the campaign isn't the best way to rack up kills, as some objective require significant self-sacrifice.
If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
--Mace

The Old Testament has as much validity for the foundation of a religion as the pattern my recent case of insect bites formed on my ass.
--Solauren

I always get nervous when I hear the word Christian.
--Mountain

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Re: Battlefront II Free on Xbox One

Post by Lord Pounder »

I don’t have Game Pass but got it for £6.00 on Saturday. I’d been wanting this game but didn’t want to give EA my money after the colossal fuck up over loot boxes. I can’t imagine they made much out of my £6 and I’m only interested in the single player campaign, which I really enjoyed. The x-wing levels were my favourite.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten