Recomendations on learning OOP in Python 3?

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

SolarpunkFan
Jedi Knight

Recomendations on learning OOP in Python 3?

Post by SolarpunkFan »

So it's been weeks of studying and trying to use classes and objects in Python 3 and I still can't figure them out. I honestly think I need a more in-depth learning resource because, while I know some very basic concepts, my understanding is otherwise complete shite.

I will be trying this in the near future, but I would like to know if there are any other resources anyone here could recommend.

Caveat: I can't learn from watching videos.
Seeing current events as they are is wrecking me emotionally. So I say 'farewell' to this forum. For anyone who wonders.
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Re: Recomendations on learning OOP in Python 3?

Post by madd0ct0r »

Oop was a headfuck for me. Had to sketch it out as a cartoon of robots capable of driving around the favtory and modifying other robots (compared to the normal conveyor belt)

Automate the boring stuff is good as a free resource that ties into immediately useful projects to hang concepts on.
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
SolarpunkFan
Jedi Knight

Re: Recomendations on learning OOP in Python 3?

Post by SolarpunkFan »

madd0ct0r wrote: 2019-01-18 05:02pm Automate the boring stuff is good as a free resource that ties into immediately useful projects to hang concepts on.
I'll take a look at it then. Thanks!
Seeing current events as they are is wrecking me emotionally. So I say 'farewell' to this forum. For anyone who wonders.