Would my PC run FF14?

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Re: Would my PC run FF14?

Post by Lord Revan »

Some pics from an FF14 "wedding" I was a part (I got premission to post these).
Spoiler

While there's technically nothing bad in these pics I'm putting them in spoiler tags for the easily offended.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Post by TheFeniX »

Is that 2 Catmen getting hitched? Hilarious: The only wedding I attended was between 2 Catgirls.

I found a Fantasia in my second retainers inventory. I really do have no idea how it got there. I guess you DO get two fantasias. With only 2 books left, I decided to finish my PLD Zeta weapon. Holy shit, what the Hell is wrong with me? So many Tam-Tara NM runs. So many "everything" runs, and I now have the best weapon in the game.... two expansions ago. I'm now doing the "farm Hauke Manor (HM) 1 million times" part for my Anima weapon.

Got the SAM and RDM Shiva weapons. Didn't think she was soloable at 70. It's rough, even as PLD, but I think I pushed it in 9 min. Kyle got his RDM and we're down to about 4.5 minutes a kill. In fact, most the old Primals are soloable, much easier if you duo them. No "farm groups" needed, thank god. When Kyle gets to 70 and put together some gear, we're going to try and duo T9. Right now, he doesn't have enough DPS to kill one of the golems before they merge and go all hulk smash.

FFXIV seasonal events continue to be underwhelming and will likely become more so since they would prefer to put more shit on the cash shop. Their new companion app is also a GREAT example of "pay me for shit that should be included in your $15 a month sub."

I put together a Warrior of Darkness PLD mog. I am quite proud of it. I will try and post Screenshots when I have time.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

TheFeniX wrote: 2018-08-16 03:28pm Is that 2 Catmen getting hitched? Hilarious: The only wedding I attended was between 2 Catgirls.
Yeah hence the spoiler tags. since this forum is technically speaking "public" and there's plently to nutcases you would get offended if they saw 2 catboys getting married in a video game.

Obviously I don't count you among them or I wouldn't have posted this at all but still better to save the admins having to deal with an idiot that thinks a video game marriage is serious enough subject for a manifesto.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Post by TheFeniX »

CATGIRLS!
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Post by TheFeniX »

I post more random stuff on the sd.net discord, but those people don't care. Stop by if you're interested in me ranting about ffxiv BS.