Twitch isn't working for me.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Twitch isn't working for me.

Post by Lord Revan »

I tried opening twitch as I was planning watching a stream tonight but I'm getting a blank scree with no UI elements when I open the page, YT works just fine but twitch is 100% down, I can't really watch anything there.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Re: Twitch isn't working for me.

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Works for me. Boo hoo for you. :P
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

How very considerate granted this seems to be a browser issues as it works just fine on chrome, speaking of chrome how can one get the task bar that shows the true address of a link to show up on chrome
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

That's kind of funky since it looks like Twitch has HTML5 as default which should be the same as YT. I would try turning that on and off in the cog menu.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Soontir C'boath wrote: 2017-07-09 09:52pm That's kind of funky since it looks like Twitch has HTML5 as default which should be the same as YT. I would try turning that on and off in the cog menu.
Seems like the adds are the issue, for some reason I can get them to sort of work on Chrome, but not on the other browser, why I dunno but using Chrome for Twitch isn't a big problem so I'll do that (I don't like Chrome's UI much so I'll be using the other browser for most of my browsing).
Executor32
Jedi Council Member
Location: In a Georgia courtroom, watching a spectacle unfold

Post by Executor32 »

Lord Revan wrote: 2017-07-09 01:19am How very considerate granted this seems to be a browser issues as it works just fine on chrome, speaking of chrome how can one get the task bar that shows the true address of a link to show up on chrome
You don't, not permanently anyway. However, hovering your cursor over a link will make a tooltip with the full URL appear at the bottom of the window.
どうして?お前が夜に自身お触れるから。
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil,
but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow
was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool
seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...
-Aku, Master of Masters, Deliverer of Darkness, Shogun of Sorrow