Total War Warhammer 12 USD on Humble Bundle

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Total War Warhammer 12 USD on Humble Bundle

Post by Sea Skimmer »

You have to buy the monthly subscription as a one time thing to get it, but same difference.

Does not include the massively expensive DLC, but its a heck of a lot better then 60 for the basic game. Apparently a free faction DLC is coming end of this month too, Bretonnia, so I'm figuring the endlessly bad reviews over DLC prices has finally gotten through to Gamesworkshop's head office.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Re: Total War Warhammer 12 USD on Humble Bundle

Post by Lord Revan »

I'm pretty sure Games Workshop has 0 influence of the DLC prices of this game and it's SEGA or Creative Assemble who is responsible from those.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n