NationStates

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Jaded Masses
Jedi Knight

Post by Jaded Masses »

I am the The Holy Empire of Euphoria and Bliss at
link

And also: The Republic of Television at
link2

Both have just moved to SDNet.
Hethrir
Jedi Master

Post by Hethrir »

Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

I used to have "The Dictatorship of Larz" but I got busy and it died. But I do now run "The Dictatorship of Dukratus" in the Pacific which was what the Dictatorship of Larz was supposed to be!
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I'm really getting tired of some of the results that come from my decisions, I had to support blood and kidney donations or ban them both, now I have college kids selling kidneys to get by. Also I choose to selectively Uranium mine in the Rainforest(instead of full out mining), now my country is a barren inhospital wasteland and my national animal is dying of deforestation.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Immediately I went to check on that and I seem to have fixed all of those things, woo woo!
The Republic of Kracktopia is a large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 32 million enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.

The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Defence, and Education. The average income tax rate is 34%, but much higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Book Publishing and Soda Sales.

Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, bicyclists are banned from major roads, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region. Crime is relatively low. Kracktopia's national animal is the hypno toad, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dimebag.
Ofcourse I don't like the low organ donation thing. OH well.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

SO Larz, your the guy whos about to have his country blasted into oblivion?
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

650 million or so. go me.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Falcata
Redshirt

Post by Falcata »

Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

so someone flames me again - I dont know where these people are coming from - and says: you suck.

nothing more then that, we've never chatted before. just says: you suck.

my reply:

yet another little whiner who insists on flaming people through the anonymity of the internet. did it ever occur to you that your the last in a long line of insistent babblers who attack people for no coherant reason? I suppose it wouldnt penetrate your vacuous brain - no doubt explaining the paltry quality of your flames.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna