Civilization 6 - coming October 2016.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Re: Civilization 6 - coming October 2016.

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

The Kohan games pretty much nailed the solution that Civ5 needed. Each unit was comprised of 4 troops of a mix of your choice plus 2 support units. Every time you selected a unit and issued an order it was actually 6 units moving as one stack. That setup would be easy on the AI, would have plenty of strategic choices, and would still require a large army to be spread out.
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Re: Civilization 6 - coming October 2016.

Post by Purple »

That's very similar to what was done in the CIV4 mod I keep mentioning.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.