Chrome Tab Changes

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Chrome Tab Changes

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Anyone noticed for the past month or so that Chrome doesn't seem to leave tabs alone in which when I return to a tab after a certain time, it has to reload all over again? It doesn't matter what it is. It could be a Youtube video I paused which will then reload and return to the beginning and what not.

I can only assume it was due to their best intentions to optimize memory or whatever, but this shit is fucking annoying as hell.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."