Imperial Wiki

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Ted C
Sith Marauder

Imperial Wiki

Post by Ted C »

It appears that the Wiki software upgrade has been implemented, and articles are now readable again on the Imperial Wiki. Images seem to be a bit buggy, but it would be nice to see Episode VII updates on the site.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Re: Imperial Wiki

Post by Isolder74 »

I've tried fiddling with the formatting to try and see if I could fix a few of the broken images. Comparing the ones that work and the ones that don't, I can't tell why they aren't working. It seems related to the formatting of the thumbnails but some work with the same settings while others don't.

When the previews didn't seem to work I didn't save it.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!