World of Warcraft: Legion

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Re: World of Warcraft: Legion

Postby Broomstick » 2016-10-02 10:43pm

Yeah, quit your bitchin' - some of us are quite happy playing the game these days. If you hate it that much /ragequit.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice

TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Re: World of Warcraft: Legion

Postby TheFeniX » 2016-10-03 12:34am

What is this, the fucking hugbox? In a thread titled "World of Warcraft: Legion," I give detailed posts (good and bad) about the current Lore, Mechanics, and issues with Blizzard's content in "World of Warcraft: Legion" and I get back "u mad, bro." Even worse: quoting my entire post when your post could have just been "FeniX, you fucking suck" and I wouldn't have to scroll through my own post twice on my phone. Or (OR) you could have just ignored it and posted something constructive because at least I'm talking about the game and not just saying "I'm having fun."

Did this somehow turn into the General Discussion forum on B.net? Because the preceding paragraph fits that place perfectly and I don't post there for good reason. You guys want a downvote system? We can just pull out all the stops.

But hey, the Class Halls matter a whole lot to Blizzard until it would actually make sense for them to matter such as Warriors and Death Knights who should want Sylvannas dead, faction or no faction.

How about this, I've always found a level of polish in WoW and Blizzard's games. So let's take some cheap-shots:
1. Mobs falling through map geometry, sometimes targetable, sometimes not. Even if targettable, definitely not lootable (I'll bet my Legendary was in there: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!).
2. Mobs Evading for zero reason.
3. "Retrieving Item Information....."
and actually quite a few more, three I'm listing (among others) known about since beta. I run into these issues on a basis that I'm not comfortable with seeing out of a Blizzard product.

And I get back "I'm having fun" or "I'm happy" which means fucking nothing because it's not an argument. It's a conclusion to one. So, as much as you'd like to think it: I'm not the one shitposting and I'm not going to modify my posting habits just because you seem to have a problem with me in particular, for whatever reason.

Anyways, what I actually came here to post: I read Sindragosa's Fury used to be the baseline Artifact ability for Frost. Man, that fucking sucks to lose and get replaced with passive "mah sward stab teh things." And the Unholy talent is like the perfect idea for the spec and yet they missed the ball so much with Frost and Blood.

Anyone have the reasoning why Belf female shields get smaller when you take them off your back? I don't know if I'm annoyed it happens or if I'm annoyed it DOESN'T happen on Human females. The shield I'm mogging for my new (finally finished farming it) Purple Judgement is the perfect size, but gets tiny when taken off my back. Meanwhile, the Prot Warrior Artifact shield is "XboxHueg" and stays that huge.

Spoilers concerning the Edgelord Illidan questline:
Spoiler
I like how you get to fight a raid group as Illidan in Black Temple. They put down a bunch of markers and do random stupid shit. Then you kill the healers first and it's funtimes. My only problem is the characters are so small comparatively and the Target Frames seemed bugged, so they don't show all the time. Still, fun when they give you stuff like this to do: essentially break the fourth wall of the game and see it from the other side. And it's actually repeatable.