How to tranfser in game data from one tablet to another?

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

How to tranfser in game data from one tablet to another?

Post by Enigma »

I'm planning on getting a new tablet tomorrow to replace the one I recently bought. The only games on my tablet that I want to transfer is The Simpsons: Tapped out, Family Guy and Adventure Capitalist. I don't want to start over so I was wondering if there is a way transfer the in game data to another tablet or would I be screwed and basically start over?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Re: How to tranfser in game data from one tablet to another?

Post by Starglider »

For Windows and Android devices this is trivial, unless the app designer has decided to specifically lock it out for some reason. If you are living your life in the Apple gilded cage it may be more complicated.
Executor32
Jedi Council Member
Location: In a Georgia courtroom, watching a spectacle unfold

Post by Executor32 »

Family Guy's saves are cloud-based if you've either created a username in-game or logged in with Facebook or Google+. If you haven't, you can do so by tapping the menu button in the lower left (the one with the 9 boxes on it), then tapping Account Info and choosing one or more of the options there. On the new tablet, you'll have to play through the initial few quests first in order to unlock the menu button, but other than that it's pretty painless. Simpsons is probably the same way, but I've no idea about AdVenture Capitalist.
どうして?お前が夜に自身お触れるから。
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil,
but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow
was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool
seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...
-Aku, Master of Masters, Deliverer of Darkness, Shogun of Sorrow
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Thanks. I've managed to get everything I needed onto my new tablet. Now I need to find some sort of universal folio case cover for my tablet.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!