Chrome Bug

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Jub
Sith Marauder

Chrome Bug

Post by Jub »

Chrome seems to have a bug that is causing me to be logged out of sites even when I have log in automatically/keep me logged in options selected for that website. This is annoying as some of my work tools aren't working properly due to this and while I can use IE for them, it kills my work flow to use a second browser (plus it's a pain to get IE to work in the way I'm used to Chrome working).

I first noticed the issue on Friday and at first thought it was just a tool at work acting up. Clearing my cache and cookies didn't resolve it, my copy of Chrome is up to date, and I haven't changed any settings or extensions recently. Restarting the browser and my PC also haven't fixed it.

Has anybody here experienced this same bug and if so have you found a fix for it?
Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Re: Chrome Bug

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

I've had periodic issues with Chrome doing the same thing for years. I've never found a consistent fix, but then the problem has never remained consistent, either. But yes, this happens to me with some regularity.