North and South a Japanese HOI3 Lets Play

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

darthkommandant
Padawan Learner

North and South a Japanese HOI3 Lets Play

Post by darthkommandant »

I promised a new thread with a new mod and here it is.

Our production as of December The Kongo class BC Hiei is in the production que due a decision to upgrade it to a Fast BB. We are also giving the IJA divisions new combined support and assault brigades.

host image

Our research is mainly doctrinal projects at this point. A few armor projects are also started.

image upload

The china incident has started.

how to do a screen shot

We attack all down the line and are victorious all over. Beijing falls quickly.

image upload without registration

War is good for the economy. Note the 3 Hiryu class carriers.
Tiger II fanboy
Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Re: North and South a Japanese HOI3 Lets Play

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

What version of HOI3 are you playing? Your interface looks utterly and completely different from mine.
darthkommandant
Padawan Learner

Re: North and South a Japanese HOI3 Lets Play

Post by darthkommandant »

I am using the RPM mod which has the chromos widescreen mod integrated so the interface so laid out a bit different. It is also in Their Finest Hour expansion.

Since it came up the Mod list is the RPM v. 1.02 All units are Decision based so they are historically accurate.
Vorwarts Panzers Submod which gives Germany unique units. Well see how well the ai uses them. Later versions will include unique divisions for the USA and long lance torps for Japan.
Finally I added the ICE 4.0 strategic resources because I think they are awesome.
Tiger II fanboy