Has anyone else played 'Mirror of Fate' on 3DS?

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Toby the Tram
Redshirt

Has anyone else played 'Mirror of Fate' on 3DS?

Post by Toby the Tram »

Hello there. I need help with the first level boss on 'Castlevania, Lords of Shadow, Mirror of fate' on my 3DS, I'm just being wiped out by that 'Plague Doctor', any tips for a complete noob?
Vain
Padawan Learner

Re: Has anyone else played 'Mirror of Fate' on 3DS?

Post by Vain »

Toby the Tram wrote:Hello there. I need help with the first level boss on 'Castlevania, Lords of Shadow, Mirror of fate' on my 3DS, I'm just being wiped out by that 'Plague Doctor', any tips for a complete noob?
It's been a while since I played Mirror of Fate, so I don't remember his move set, but all of the bosses telegraph their attacks and follow patterns. Just practice for a little while until you figure out when to jump and when to attack. The plague doctor gets faster as you damage him, so save your blue magic for late in the match when he's quicker and it's easier to make a mistake. Just stay calm and try not to get frustrated. After some practice, you'll figure him out, and beating him will come so easily that you'll be surprised.
Toby the Tram
Redshirt

Post by Toby the Tram »

Vain wrote:
Toby the Tram wrote:Hello there. I need help with the first level boss on 'Castlevania, Lords of Shadow, Mirror of fate' on my 3DS, I'm just being wiped out by that 'Plague Doctor', any tips for a complete noob?
It's been a while since I played Mirror of Fate, so I don't remember his move set, but all of the bosses telegraph their attacks and follow patterns. Just practice for a little while until you figure out when to jump and when to attack. The plague doctor gets faster as you damage him, so save your blue magic for late in the match when he's quicker and it's easier to make a mistake. Just stay calm and try not to get frustrated. After some practice, you'll figure him out, and beating him will come so easily that you'll be surprised.
Thank you good sir.
Xisiqomelir
Jedi Council Member

Post by Xisiqomelir »

Spoilers: Boss Rush

Close after you see how you beat B1 if you don't want to be spoiled