Blip.tv problems

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Blip.tv problems

Post by Lord Revan »

For some reason I'm unable to access Blip atm, I was thinking of watching some old SFdebris episodes but it seems Blip is 100% down for me atm.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Re: Blip.tv problems

Post by Mr Bean »

Lord Revan wrote:For some reason I'm unable to access Blip atm, I was thinking of watching some old SFdebris episodes but it seems Blip is 100% down for me atm.
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/
Blip is up for me. What is your dns set to?

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Mr Bean wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:For some reason I'm unable to access Blip atm, I was thinking of watching some old SFdebris episodes but it seems Blip is 100% down for me atm.
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/
Blip is up for me. What is your dns set to?
no idea but it's back for me now too, though it was down earlier.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Oskuro
Sith Devotee

Post by Oskuro »

I get issues with Blip from time to time, quite often with the ads, which sometimes don't play, or even corrupt the player and won't let the video play.

My guess is that, in my case, the regional settings keep messing with their setup.
unsigned