IPAD file transfer

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

dragon
Sith Marauder

IPAD file transfer

Post by dragon »

Recently I bought an ipad air and been trying to transfer files between it and my old ipad. The books transfered fine but I a couple dozens pdfs in an app called good reader. I've been unable to copy my files over to the new ipad.

Does anyone have any ideas
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Re: IPAD file transfer

Post by General Zod »

Plug them into your pc and turn on mass-storage?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

General Zod wrote:Plug them into your pc and turn on mass-storage?
Does not work with ipads
dragon you need to hook them to itunes transfer it to a computer first then back to the new ipad. pdf's are wonky with ipads.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

Mr Bean wrote:
General Zod wrote:Plug them into your pc and turn on mass-storage?
Does not work with ipads
dragon you need to hook them to itunes transfer it to a computer first then back to the new ipad. pdf's are wonky with ipads.
yeah tried that no go. It transferred some of the pdf that were in a different app but not the ones in good reader.
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes