Humble Bundle - WB Games

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

tezunegari
Jedi Knight

Humble Bundle - WB Games

Post by tezunegari »

Currently available on the Humble Bundle site.

It features
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
and as bonus for everyone paying above average (currently about $4.62)
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • Batman: Arkham City GOTY
All are Steam redeemable only.

P.S.:
As all I already have both Batman games, and everyone I know too, I have a one Arkham Asylum key and one Arkham City key available.
If you want one or both send a pm. All totally free, no charge, no strings. No doughnuts either. First come, first serve.
"Bring your thousands, I have my axe."
"Bring your cannons, I have my armor."
"Bring your mighty... I am my own champion."
Cue Unit-01 ramming half the Lance of Longinus down Adam's head and a bemused Gendo, "Wrong end, son."
Ikari Gendo, NGE Fanfiction "Standing Tall"
tezunegari
Jedi Knight

Re: Humble Bundle - WB Games

Post by tezunegari »

A little update:

Both games have found a new home with respectable members of this forum.
I wish everyone involved as much fun as is healthy and I personally rejoice at the thought of virtual violence committed in the act of modern entertainment.
"Bring your thousands, I have my axe."
"Bring your cannons, I have my armor."
"Bring your mighty... I am my own champion."
Cue Unit-01 ramming half the Lance of Longinus down Adam's head and a bemused Gendo, "Wrong end, son."
Ikari Gendo, NGE Fanfiction "Standing Tall"
Grumman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Grumman »

On Arkham Asylum and Arkham City:

The save games are tied to Games for Windows Live. This means that if GFWL fails to install you will be losing all your progress for no apparent reason and have to install it manually, and you will apparently lose all your progress again when GFWL shuts down some time in the near future and the games switch to just Steam for their DRM. So you might want to wait until they make the switch before you start playing.
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Grumman wrote:On Arkham Asylum and Arkham City:

The save games are tied to Games for Windows Live. This means that if GFWL fails to install you will be losing all your progress for no apparent reason and have to install it manually, and you will apparently lose all your progress again when GFWL shuts down some time in the near future and the games switch to just Steam for their DRM. So you might want to wait until they make the switch before you start playing.
Both games are in the process of being switched from GFWL to Steam.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

What do people think of the Fear games and Lord of the Rings: War in the North ?
Grumman wrote:On Arkham Asylum and Arkham City:

PCGaming wiki says that GFWL has already been removed.