So Battlefield 4...

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Re: So Battlefield 4...

Post by Mr Bean »

Had a bad round as in a 2-25 bad round. Hey admin that guy who's 22 and 1 (That 1 was me) who firing into smoke with an ACOG x4 and getting headshots off of 3 people in 8 seconds into smoke and flares. You don't think he's cheating? Say he's wearing the same clan tag as you and your 35 and 5...

Okay... time to leave the server, that took me way to long to smart up to.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

I was all ready with a "BUT" until I saw the ACOG part. I've stymied enemy players with smoke, then INRV (green vision, I dunno) to pick out the buggers trying to run through the smoke. Smoke grenades are the opposite of real grenades - enemy players run towards them.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Lagmonster wrote:I was all ready with a "BUT" until I saw the ACOG part. I've stymied enemy players with smoke, then INRV (green vision, I dunno) to pick out the buggers trying to run through the smoke. Smoke grenades are the opposite of real grenades - enemy players run towards them.
That's the thing this was an Operation Locker no explosives server which meant the server was 70% smoke grenades, 20% Flares 10% flash-bangs. It made it a fascinating setup because most everyone was running IRV's or Thermals. It was a rock paper sissors of zoom in with your heat scope and lock down a hallway but beware flares which would blind you if zoomed in or the smoke if you zoomed out. Very interesting way to play since several people went LMG and did actual cover fire while shot gunners rush and ducked to get close.

Then the next round happened and this gent shows up with an 4x ACOG which is a pure zoom in scope no secondary features and is firing like the smoke, flares and flashbangs are not going off in his face.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton