Star Citizen - Space Combat Sim MMO

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Anacronian
Padawan Learner

Re: Star Citizen - Space Combat Sim MMO

Post by Anacronian »

Gallery of the Constellation

Work in progress of one of the larger player ships in the game(about the size of the Millenium Falcon) - i like the living areas for you and your crew or fellow players joining you on your ship.
Homo sapiens! What an inventive, invincible species! It's only been a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenseless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable... indomitable. ~ Dr.Who
Anacronian
Padawan Learner

Post by Anacronian »

The Crowdsourcing is now over : Star Citizen managed to raise $6,234,394 making it the highest crowdsourced game so far with a good margin.
Homo sapiens! What an inventive, invincible species! It's only been a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenseless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable... indomitable. ~ Dr.Who
StarSword
Jedi Knight

Post by StarSword »

Congrats to Chris, though I'm mildly miffed at it breaking Project Eternity's record.

Here's hoping his game turns out to be the anti-EVE: one that's actually fun for non-rich players who can't afford to spend their entire life in the game. I'm interested, but I'm more interested in PE and X Rebirth.
Star Carrier by Ian Douglas: Analysis and Talkback

The Vortex Empire: I think the real question is obviously how a supervolcano eruption wiping out vast swathes of the country would affect the 2016 election.
Borgholio: The GOP would blame Obama and use the subsequent nuclear winter to debunk global warming.